Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Logic Model

So yes, if you were paying attention :), I changed my mind. During the last class I said I was interested in evaluating the tours program. Well, I decided that would not be nearly as interesting or as useful as evaluating the facility's summer school (of which I am one of the Co-Organizers annually). It is our fifth school so I think it's time for an outcomes/outputs formative/summative evaluation. Are we doing what we set out to do (summative)? What are we missing that we need to attend to (formative)? And yes, I have the facility's support to implement this (or at least a version of this) even though I'm not registered for the class next term - only because I have all the required credits and I need to focus on the thesis :).

Now just to figure out how to post a document.

I can add a video or picture ...
A picture it is ... can you read it?

1 comment: