Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A starting point

For the purposes of this assignment and my own learning, I thought I would try to find what I thought might be an exemplary evaluation of a program so that I could see ‘how it could be done’. In my search I stumbled upon a resource that I thought I should share. The Harvard Graduate School of Education has a project called the Harvard Family Research Project (http://www.hfrp.org/). where they help, “stakeholders develop and evaluate strategies to promote the wellbeing of children, youth, families and their communities.” They have developed a searchable Out-of-School Time Program Research and Evaluation Database and Bibliography. As an out-of-school time educator and masters student studying the same, there is a wealth of information. It is from this database that I found an exemplary evaluation that I was interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment